Tonight *trig sui*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by toffeekitten, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I'm really suicidal. it will be tonight and I won't fail. I just cant do this anymore. I'm done. xxxxx

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I know how it is to feel like this and I hope we at Sf can do for you what others did for me.
    At least stay talking to us and give us the opportunity, the worst thing you can do at this time is isolate.

Keep talking to us please. Hazel

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hey there..

As Hazel said.. maybe you can post on the forums and talk to us for a little bit? SF has saved me many a times in the past..
    Things might seem really bleak right now.. but please hang in there :hug:
    You might not know us personally.. but we all care about one an other.. including you..

Can i ask why now.. why today? It might help if you talk about how your feeling..

Take care.. x

4. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

:( I dont really see the point in replying but thank you.
    why today..cos ive had enough. I cant do this anymore. I'm done with all the pain and I have nothing left inside me to fight this anymore. I want to die.

Although part of me wants to be found in the act and rescued from myself...:s that is only a tiny part and im shutting it up tho. xxxxx
    sorry

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

PLEASE get yourself to a doctor or ER room...you are NOT thinking clearly and your emotions/depression are talking you into doing something that you really do not want to do...no person really wants to die from depression, they just want the pain to die.
    Are you getting professional help? You need not suffer like this and be in so much pain.
    Please keep posting and ride this crisis out, we are here for you but again you deserve to be free of this awful depression and there is hope and help out there...please hang on so that something can be done....I am here for you in any way that I can be.
    Bambi

6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi .. Im glad you posted back..
    All of us here know how your feeling..Its a horrible place to be :hug:
    You do have options though.. suicide isnt your only one..
    As Bambi said.. you can go to the doctors or the A&E.. you could call a hotline number like the samaritans or even email them.. which i have done in the past - it really helps..

Is there anyone you can call/go and see .. that you trust.. like family or a friend? Helps to have people with you in person.. aswel as online sometimes..

Keep posting if you can.. your not alone x

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

ToffeeKitten,

Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. There may be great joy ahead for you if you can only hang on. My life was so sad as a child. My mom died and everyone left home and I was by myself for years. As a young person. But I survived. Then one day something very beautiful happened and it all made sense and my life was redeemed. Please believe me you will be compensated for your pain. Have faith and hold on. Pray, with all your heart and open yourself up and you will get help I promise! I will pray for you now.

write me if you like

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.