tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jane doe, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

tonight i hate myself, i just don´t care about the reasons i have to keep living.suddeny i woke up wanting to make me suffer, wanting to end my life. i didn´t go to work again and i don´t care if i loose it.i want to hurt myself so deeply until my fisical paine be greater than the emotional, but i think i should kill myself three or four times, before that happend. i don´t know even the reasons , i´m just a stupid girl who only cares for herself.

2. left behind

left behind Guest

you seem like a good person to me. you were the first person to msg me and offer help on this site. please dont hurt yourself. :sad:

pm me if you want to talk

3. jane doe

i like to help people but the problem is that i don´t know if i want any help.don´t listen to me i´m just too down.

4. left behind

left behind Guest

please tell me more i want to know!! mabey try to help, even if you dont think you want it

5. jane doe

it´s just i have no reason for being so sad. i suddenly change my mood. i feel like everything i have doesn´t worth anything ( but i know it does) i don´t know i feel like this most of the nights, so sad, i barely eat dinner, and i have this awfull headaches that doesn´t make me feel any better either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.