Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you talk to us hun you reach out to the people who you know care about you I am sorry you are feeling so low hun sending you gentle hugs ok hugs hugs
  3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

:hug: ♥♥♥

Hope you're getting some rest and having wonderful dreams. Night is sometimes the hardest part of 24-hours.
  4. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

what brought this on? hold on another night, and after that, hold on another night, and just keep holding on. i believe you can do it. nights are the toughest (at least for me) because we feel so alone but please keep holding on. even if it feels like you are holding on a ledge by just a few fingers someone will come and pull you up and keep you safe.
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Please hold on. I am making coffee. :hug: can you talk about it?
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I wish I'd cut deeper, I wish it was done with. But that's not why I cut. I wish this was over. That I didn't feel so crazy and confused and mixed up inside. I wish they were here for their birthday. Thoughts, many...many thoughts. But...
  7. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Can you phone someone like a crisis team or cpn or even a family member you need their support right now, if not go the hospital.
  8. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Please reach out for help, get yourself to the hospital.
  9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

No, I'm fine, sorry. Didn't mean to worry anyone, never mean to do that. And I'll never do that an d don't worry. Thanks.
  10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think the truer you is the one who reaches out to know the issues I have with accepting help...they almost cripple (sorry but only word I can think of and very poignant considering my position) me...what can we learn together? And please remember that I am here (and you know this is not just lip service)
  11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

dont worry. you need to take care of you.
  12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are a part of what I consider to be my world, so you are very important to me
  13. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I can't be relied on at all. My apologies.

and its time for me to zip it up.
  14. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, you are a very real part of my world. I do not think anyone needs to rely on you though. There are times when a village gathers to support people who they care about. To sing them their song until they remember it themselves. I cannot imagine anyone needing to rely on someone who is in such grief. I do hope you will not "zip it up"
  15. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you flowers... more triggering dates...

Please be assured yourself that you are a wonderful person, thank you.
  16. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Mo ~ please take care of you; be kind to you. Especially when the days are extra hard. The only need we have is to know you're hanging on tight. To know that you are aware of how important you are to members of this community. ♥♥♥
  17. flowers

flowers Senior Member

<3 Mo. As a community i can see that we are holding you. I know this does not make things better. I really do. Yet another triggering date. another day to get through. You are being held here. Even though you cannot feel the one you love the most holding you. And this is deeply painful beyond words
  18. 41021

41021 Banned Member

((gentle hug))

sorry, i was afk :sad:
  19. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I'm not too reliable either. If you apologise I'll have to say sorry too and I don't see the need. We can't help it. I've seen you help others when you could.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.