Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John6491, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

So yea I took some pills and now I'm going crazy lol. I have been cutting a lot ever scince the pills kicked in... Don't know why
    I can barely feel me cutting cause of the pills I think and I don't think I will stop anytime soon...
    My stomach hurts a lot and I'm feeling sick like I'm about to throw up but who knows.. Haha I don't even know what I'm saying anymore and I don't think I'm making any sense
    yay I'm fucking crazy lol
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Please get help John. Or like throw the pills up and stop cutting, please..
  3. John6491

I don't know I'm kinda wanting to take even more... Yea... I'm such a fuck up. I mean right now I can choose to fuck up for the last time ever or I keep living and cause more shit to happen...

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
  4. John6491

:blink: wow... i don't remember posting this :laugh:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are you feeling now John. I hope things have filtered through your system without any damage. Did you take care of yourcuts? Make sure they are clean. I hope you are feeling better now. :hug:
  6. John6491

ehh im just sick and my cuts aren't that bad so they don't really need to be taken care of that much
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Well, take care of yourself. If you don't feel better soon, you might think about going to the doctor and getting checked out.
  8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: john
  9. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

john i know things are hard right now. i don't know if u recall but we had a talk a few weeks ago. you my friend are not a fuck up. i don't care what u think about that. you can't convince me otherwise. you're facing some hard times and i'm not sure how i would handle those myself. but i am going to ask that you get yourself in to get treated immediately. please don't throw your precious life away. please take care
  10. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hun stop it... i know it hard but try...have a little faith.
    im alwyas here if u need me.
    pm me or email me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.