Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Deathly Strike, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Done it.

<methods..Terry> AND THREE SHOTS OF VODKA

I hope I fucking die. I'm a waste of space.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2007
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:sad: why hun maybe i can help is there anyone around u that can help you out?
  3. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

What's making you feel this way?

I hope you're okay.
  4. Deathly Strike

I thought I had it all, and then realised I have nothing.

I'm not good enough for my girlfriend. I can't make her happy, and never will. And I'm a let down to my 'family' and nothing will change that. I have no friends, no money, a shit job, I look like complete shit and sound like it too. I have no reason to be alive. Oh, how hypocritical of me. I fucking know that. Shit happens. And this is the easy way out...
  5. LittleSparkles13

aww i'm sorry to hear that.

Am here if you want to talk.
  6. Deathly Strike

Don't act like you care.

None of you care about me, and never have. The majority of you are backstabbing, twisted people who judge me all the time making you no different to anybody else who has made my life shit. Dying tonight would great. I can escape you guys, and make my girlfriend happy as well as myself. This is probably the nicest thing I've ever done. Be thankful...
  7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Cyanide hun
    People do care, they wouldn't ask whats going on if they didnt. Talk to people here before doing something drastic
  8. LittleSparkles13

People do care! We all just want to help you in any way we can.
  9. Deathly Strike

I don't want help from people who will bitch about me the moment I die.
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

no one hear is talking about you or bitching about you hun. What is going on?
  11. Cyanide
    I care 'bout you
    please don't leave...
    we all care about you here
    and love you
    don't do anything...
    please... :cry:
  12. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I can assure you that no one here will bitch if/when you die. Also, no one here judges you either, as that would be the pinnacle of throwing stones in glass houses...

Summary, you're being irrational. Your self-hating feelings have overpowered you for the moment, none of them are true.
  13. Deathly Strike

I survived, fuck it.
  14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Cyanide are you ok?I Pmed you out of concern I hope you're ok I really do.
  15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you weren't successful cyanide. Your depression is making you think that everyone is against you, when quite the opposite is true. I do not wish to see you gone or see you hurt yourself in anyway. please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  16. hartmanmp

hartmanmp Member

if you didn't want help you wouldnt be on this forum. the people here are meant to help. keep talking. we all have problems just keep on going and it will get better.
  17. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Cyanide, we haven't spoken but I'm glad u didn't succeed, keep reaching out, take hold of the hands that are being offered to you ~ Is there anything, even something small that you can do to make u feel better about urself?

Thinking of you.

lost x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.