Tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darklogic, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

It all ends tonight. I've already done enough damage that it should finally work this time. I'm in a lot of pain already. If I thought there was a chance I could recover I would try but it's too late for that now. I'll never be the person I used to be again. I can't live like this anymore.

Sorry for being a total waste of time.

Peace out.

2. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

what's getting to you fella? You've hit the right place, now let more out, it will only help for a peaceful sleep tonight, which you will wake up from tomorrow.

3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

you are not a waste of time, ever. please stick around x :hug:

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

you are not a waste of time, not at all.
    please talk tonight, dont go anywhere.
    :hug:

5. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

The damage has been permanent.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

darklogic, you posted a thread along the same lines last night.... i hope that since you are still checking the site, like last night, you still hope to be saved. an overdose is a slow and painful death, not anything that you would wish on your worse enemy. you dont' deserve this. get to the hospital now and let yourself be cared for.
    it is possible to recover from feeling so desperate and suicidal, but it wont' happen quickly. please take yourself somewhere safe where you can be cared for. you are worth it. later, when you feel a little stronger, you can start to work on the why of all of this. but for now, get help

catherine

7. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Buddy, private message me if it cannot be discussed on the forum...

Damage can be permanent, but its always forgiven.

“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”

8. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

You were right. I cannot tell you how much I hurt. It is slow and painful.

But life is slow and painful as well.

That's why I'm relieved that I'm finally dying.

9. SickOfLife

SickOfLife Active Member

I'm going to attempt tonight too.

See you on the other side.

10. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Safe journey and find the peace you are looking for.... Both of you. If I can help with something to change you mind, ill be glad to do that. But I have no idea how to do that. I hope you will both post again tomorow, and tell us that someone or something have change your mind, and you are happy and you want to live now.

11. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

And, i forgot to say, no one is a waste of time.

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do it darklogic. Life is worth living.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.