tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum is going to work
I am so calm about this now, its ment to happen,
I know Im new here, and am probably getting in the way of your friends, but i have noone else. mum doesnt understand me at all. no one does, I hate it.
I hate that I wake up every day. I hate that Im not normal :sad:
why cant i be normal? :sad:
I have no friends, only my mother and she doesnt understand, and my alters, but most people hate me because of what i have, so i am alone.
I am ment to take my life tonight, its so close it scares me
i just want to die :cry:

:hug: First off, define normal? It's one of them questions that if you ask to many different people, gaurenteed you'll ge a number of different responses. Some could say who wants to be normal anyway, it could be boring and uniqueness doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Have you tried talking to your mother about how you feel? I know some people don't understand, it's hard for people to understand if they haven't been in the situation you've been in. Do you have another relative you could talk to?

Maybe if you're in work, a colleague, or if you're in school, a teacher? Maybe a talk to your doctor.

May I ask what you have? It's ok if you don't want to answer. I'd just like to say many a time it's not your fault if people hate you, if someone doesn't like you then more often than not, that's their problem, not yours.

Anyway I hope these feelings subside and you take care of yourself. If you wanna chat more we're here, if you'd rather you can PM me.

:hug:

In all honesty I don't know much about DID, but I'd still like to try and help in some way. Do you have a therapist or a doctor you could talk to? I know there are treatments that help ease the symptoms, perhaps you could talk to your doctor about this if you're not managing too well with it at the moment. Are there any support groups you could go to?

my theripist has gone away and dont really have a doctor.
there are no support groups here, and probably couldn go to one anyway,
i really am alone. its ok tho i have excepted my fate :sad::sad:
wish i was dead

~Claire

Hiya,

Welcome to SF :hug:

I'm still kinda new round here too but that doesn't matter, anytime you need to talk/post someone will always be there to listen/reply.

I'm sorry I don't know what DID is. But if you ever wanna talk/post we'll be here to listen.

Take care & stay safe xx

:hug: Well, I don't wish you were dead, neither does your mother, I'm sure. Do you know when your therapist comes back? Just take each day as it comes, talking to your therapist will most likely be a benefit to you when the time gets there. The waiting is hard but we're here in the meantime. Perhaps if you look around/post in the General Disorders Forum, you'll come across other people who have DID and can relate to how you're feeling so you can get through the rough times together? Don't get me wrong am still here if you'd like to talk more though. Hope you're feeling a little better now than you were earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00