tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

innocencexisxlove

Is the night for me guys... I wanna thank you all so much for being here for me.
I'm sorry I've wasted a lot of your guys' time. I feel bad for that..

But let me tell you, I wish you ALL the best. I hope you all become better people,
who can be able to help others in their time of need, more than you do now.

Yes, I guess you could say, why can't I continue on either?? Well, my heart has
just had enough.. And I'm sorry to say, the hurt is too much... I feel as if no cut
will ever comfort me. I feel that no matter how drunk I get, I'll still be hurting..
There is no cure, there's no point for me..

Take Care, All of you.
:hug::wub: <- you know who you are
and :hug: to the whole forum...

-Rachel

ryanglander

Its easier to appreciate a good mood when you have sunk to the bottom. Its this: you only have bad times in life so you can have fun comming back up (like a roller coaster).

Whatever has happened to you, and whatever you are doing, is not working. Please just promise this forum you won't do it tonight. Instead try something new, do you normally go to the movies? Is there anyone you can go out with (not necessarily talk about your problems with), but just go, and get out and do something to distract your mind.

How did you sleep last night?

hun no its not your time you;ve been through so much what more can you go through? alot i say please stay here with us it wont be the same without you

ryanglander

I'm glad! I replied to your PM please reply again.

I myself was planning a suicide a few days ago but I didn't do it (I ended up running and eating a lot and watching good movies). Just the thought of eternally not experiencing is scary... The thing is I know how I'm going to die, its just a matter of when. (Unless I get hit by a car, or struck my lightening between now and August.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Rachel I hope that things didnt go as you planned. You are too vibrant a person to let go yet. Please post and let us know how you are doing? :arms:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Would you try calling a crisis line? Just give you someone in RL to talk to. Call and tell them what you are going through. Hun it cant hurt. Maybe they can give you some information you didnt already have about somewhere to go and be safe. Or a support group you could join. I dont know, just throwing it out there for you. But you have friends here so please keep posting instead of trying to fight through this alone.

i don't want to call a crisis line.. one time i did, i was on hold for twenty minutes. and i know they aren't all like that... i just, i hate talking on the phone. i don't do that with like, anyone.... And I can't go anywhere because if i'm alive, i've got too much work to do anyway.. support group.. ehh idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00