• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

WU13

It's time. Took alcohol to get me there, but I'm done. Oh well. Guess living just isn't for me. See you on the other side.

Goodbye

hah you're out of luck i'm just a very caring person. i'm sure your friends would be devastated if you left like this. i had a friend commit suicide 7 years ago. i still think of him every day. is there anyone you can call?

WU13

i refuse to call parents. my best friend is here telling me not to. but at the same time her boyfriend wants to kill himself

just let me do it
please

Hello Their WU13, I hope you don't go through with it, but I hope you keep talking to us. Has something happened which has caused this feeling of distress? We can't stop you doing anything, if I knew you could I would sit by you and give you the best of support, reach out towards you even though you want to do this so bad. I wish I could just sit by you hold your hand and say you can do this, please please don't hurt yourself, please keep reaching out to us, take my hand, drop me a PM we can be friends, we can talk about what ever you want, please just reach out...:hug: Call a support helpline anyone I do not mind please do it call the ambulance...

listen to your best friend! it is possible to heal from these feelings. i've been there and now feel so much better. you just have to be alive to get well again. i hope you have reconsidered. when you are feeling a little stronger maybe you can reach out for some help in RL. you don't have to tell your parents. it's your life. i just want you to feel better.

Lestat

If your friend has her boyfriend wanting to do this too... Your putting her through a lot. She could lose a friend and a boyfriend. That would suck. Get to a hospital and after help your friend as i'm sure her life sucks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00