1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elizabeth10, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

no one gives a shit about me

i want to try again tonight

nobody.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I know you're feeling sad and alone and sometimes we all feel no one gives a shit.
    This maybe more to do with your depression.
    Have you seen a doc, been given any treatment?
    Hang in there and see what treatments there are, get the depression under control and then see how you feel. :hug:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

not true. i care. what's going on with you tonight? wanna share?

4. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

i take 80mg of prozac everyday and go to a therapist every week. its been a little over 5 years now

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

can u let yr doc know that the meds have stopped working? and that you are feeling worse? how are things with yr therapist? can you open up to him/her?

6. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

i tried telling my doctor but i couldnt get myself to actually say the words. most of my last appointment with my therapist i just sat there. not saying much. i just hate actually talking about my problems. and while i trust her and all, i feel like she doesnt actually listen to me and hears what she wants to hear to sound smart and helpful.

i just am so scared to start over again with meds, cuz its frustrating and all the generic questions, and i get pissed off.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you have to change something though right so you can get a different results maybe new therapist one that does listen to you. Meds may just need to be upped a bit not change but you have to advocate for YOU okay so you can get feeling better hugs

8. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are hurting so much right now and I just want to let you know that we all care about you here and if you would like to talk you can PM me. :hug:

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

have you thought about writing down how you're feeling and giving the letter to the therapist..same with the doc...write your questions out and let him read them
    just a thought
    I hope you'll postpone your attempt and find some more help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.