• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I know you're feeling sad and alone and sometimes we all feel no one gives a shit.
This maybe more to do with your depression.
Have you seen a doc, been given any treatment?
Hang in there and see what treatments there are, get the depression under control and then see how you feel. :hug:

can u let yr doc know that the meds have stopped working? and that you are feeling worse? how are things with yr therapist? can you open up to him/her?

i tried telling my doctor but i couldnt get myself to actually say the words. most of my last appointment with my therapist i just sat there. not saying much. i just hate actually talking about my problems. and while i trust her and all, i feel like she doesnt actually listen to me and hears what she wants to hear to sound smart and helpful.

i just am so scared to start over again with meds, cuz its frustrating and all the generic questions, and i get pissed off.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
you have to change something though right so you can get a different results maybe new therapist one that does listen to you. Meds may just need to be upped a bit not change but you have to advocate for YOU okay so you can get feeling better hugs

brokenandlonely

I'm sorry that you are hurting so much right now and I just want to let you know that we all care about you here and if you would like to talk you can PM me. :hug:

IV2010

have you thought about writing down how you're feeling and giving the letter to the therapist..same with the doc...write your questions out and let him read them
just a thought
I hope you'll postpone your attempt and find some more help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00