Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lav11, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

i have no plan, no method prepared but im sure i can figure something out... plenty of options....

dont want to be here...
  2. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Member

All right, just relax and take some time, take a step back. Talk to me... what are you doing right now?
  3. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

thanks.. i feel like ive made my mind.. im not sure.. i really dont want to upset my boyfriend or friends but i just cant....
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, please TELL someone you can't......... please do that, they so wish you would.......if they'd only known etc. etc. Anything is better than you not waking up tomorrow, please believe that - where there is life, there is always hope hun. If you cannot see it for yourself, this is why you must tell someone, so that they can help you through this. please do.....:)
  5. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

aye... i dunno... i dont want to end up in hospital... i cant be stuck in there again.... i dont know
  6. youRprecious!

I came round in hospital after my attempt......I would not recommend that experience to anyone......the best way to avoid that happening is to take the far less painful option of reaching out to your folks, however daunting the prospect might be, it's far better than coming round in hospital with them peering over your bed, tears streaming from red, swollen eyes (as what happened to me)......

just a suggestion,,,,,, to disregard of course if you know it won't work..... but even just showing them what you've written here on screen, and that there are people who want to save you from harming yourself, who you don't even know - would be enough for them to understand how serious you are honey? They've been around a lot longer than you, and brought you into the world thinking positively - there would still be heaps of that in them to rescue you from what you feel you can't face.... but I do know as well how difficult it is, putting it into words,.... but even this would be a start - a step in the right direction to save everyone from a lot of pain honey :) Bless you heaps
  7. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

im 17 years old and have had 16 admissions to psych wards plus all other admissions due to health issues like my heart and what not... ive woken up in hospital alot and broke the psych ward cycle this year.. not one admittance this year and only a couple for actual health things.... it sucks which is why i dont want to tell anyone cause its only when i tell that i end up in psych wards....
    alsso at the moment im kinda a little UDI which being underage could leave me in a fair amount of trouble if i get taken to hospital...
    sounds like a rubbish experience you had, tho when ive attempted i usually wake up to child protection and the police not a family crying.. it doesnt scare me to think of them haveing to go through the 'pain of losing me'
    in fact my very first atttempt my mum came in just after i ...... looked at me said "you idiot", walked straight back out... i did quite alot of damage that could of been prevented had anyone cared in the slightest and i think that was the real eye wakner to my want to attemp so regularly cause i know how little my fammily cares and if they dont care why would anyone else..
    and i know i have loads of friends and a loving boyfriend but friends in particular i really wander do they like me cause i fit in or cause of who i am... i dont think alot of them would be too affected...
    my boyfriend knows im supposed to be going to Therapy but ive been standing my T up, he knows about my past and my present struggles in particularly wth food and less about suicidality but i havent ever actually told him that i want to kill mysaelf... i think that would be a little unfair....
    not suyre if i should attempt now or tomorrow night though... im really off my face right now and i want to but im not sure how effective me attempting while so significantly under would and defs dont want a failed attempt again...
  8. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I'm feeling absolutely awful tonight. Tonight is not a good night for me. I wish to die. Wish I am dead. down down and stay dead. Coies is cheering me on. I'm a bit unstable.
  9. x too c

x too c New Member

Dont take your life it will affect everyone around you very deeply, even if it doesnt seem like people care they really do. Im just someone on the internet feeling horrible about my life and i cant even imagine what your going through.. Im sorry it seems like noone is there, but theres always a new start somewhere. Your 17, im 18 trust me things will get better. I was abused as a child, tried suicide dozens of times, cry myself to sleep, cut myself daily, lost the love of my life.. but still i try to live because life is a rollercoaster it has good and bad. Please for whatever it takes dont do it just sit and think, your boyfriend would feel so horrible if this happened also your family and friends would too. Im just someone on the internet, i dont know the troubles you face.. but suicide is never the option. Just please think about this...
  10. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

aye thhanks
  11. jra

jra Member

hey we are always here for you buddy. i recently found this forum and it does help.

misery loves company.
  12. youRprecious!

Hi lav again, am sorry to hear that your family is that unsupportive - you really are in need of taking yourself to the Samaritans or at least somewhere who will listen while you tell them exactly how you're feeling and what you're in need of in the way of professional help, and that you have nowhere else to turn. Please take care and stay safe and do what is best for you honey; :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.