tonights the night I want tö go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jason&the argonauts, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I cant get away from feeling so low,so angry,so frustrated with life,i àm stuck in a dark tunnel with no way out,i feel so angry that each time I try I live,i àm not livingjust exsisting,i hàve no friends as over the years I hàve cut people off so that I ended alone,my dad passed away in 2003 Ąnd ever since I hàve wanted tö be with him,the time is coming when I cant ignore the voices in my head

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

What steps have you taken in a potential plan for wellness since your last post on here, Jason & the Argonauts? Have you come in to CHAT and made any friends among your peers? Have you sought out any local support groups (perhaps through AFSP or NAMI) that you can participate in? You say you have no friends due to cutting people off... Can you allow the friends back into your life... or create new ones? There are a number of folks in the CHAT right now if you want to come discuss.

3. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I cant get in chatroom screen goes blank when I click on chatrooms

4. pickwithaustin

What is your computer OS and browser platform?

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

6. pickwithaustin

Never mind, I looked at one of your other posts and you're on a mobile device. I understand some don't function with the chat interface. The good folks in the UK on chat say you can call 08457 90 90 90 for the Samaritans (crisis line).

For the chat, they say you can use http://client0.sigmachat.com/sc.php?id=72766 if your phone runs java...

7. pickwithaustin

Oops. Heh... Thanks Personunknown :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.