tonight's the night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FINISHED, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

FINISHED Member

hello,i'm called isabelle.Tonight i'm going <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>myself because i'm not made to live in this world.That pain is unbearable.I don't feel sad,not at all.I actually feel relieved.If there had been another way,but i tried and there wasn't.I'm going away.For peace and quiet.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2008
  2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

I think you need to talk to someone.

I am hear but I am just about to log off. Can always go onto Chat there are some nice people on there that can talk to you.

Stay here for one night and then please go ad see your GP tomorrow.

Take Care

PM me if you want to. If you are around tomo or Tuesday you will get a reply.
  3. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Everybody's "made" for this world, you just haven't found a niche yet. Don't do anything drastic; call the emergency room and get help right away! You're a good person with plenty to offer others--this isn't the way.
  4. Guide

Guide New Member

Hello Isabelle,

I'm not going to pretend to even have the slightest idea of how you feel right now, because I'm not actually suicidal. I do however suffer from intense depression, anxiety, ocd and paranoia.

Although at this present moment in time, you may feel empty and worthless. I know this feeling, but maybe not to the level that you do. What I do know however is that you are special. 6 billion of us on this planet are special and unique - there are of course exceptions to the rule, but most people find life quite hard. It is! There is no doubt that life is extremely difficult, nobody said it was going to be easy.

Just think of it like this, it's taken billions of years of biological evolution to create you, you are exceptionally unique. I know that your perception of reality at the moment has a dark cloud cast over it, but the truth is that this world needs you. We are all going to die eventually anyway, there's no point in ending it early.

All that you have is a chemical imbalance in your brain, a lack of serotonin to be precise. That's all it is! A depletion of his tiny neurotransmitter can make us feel like this. All that you need to do is test out some medications, (strong SSRI's high dose), and within a month you'll begin to feel better.

Please don't do the unthinkable... Good luck!
  5. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I think nothing I say can change your mind (I know VERY well how you feel and are probably going to try to end it again soon) I say: I hope you see the light before you do it, and if you don't I hope you survive your attempt <mod edit> but even if I do understand you and you don't care what I meen cause you don't know me, and I don't know you... I still say "please don't kill yourself..."... PM me if you need someone to talk to, and I either meet you in chat or I give you my msn...

- Vincent
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2008
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't go through with it. What if you do find your place in this world, what if things do become better. Isn't it worth knowing for sure and more importantly persuing this.
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Is this aproblem that has been with you for a long time or a recent problem? Either way, give it time. It's always darkest before the dawn. Corny saying I know but it's so true. If it's only a recent problem, then just give it time, the longer you've had to deal with something, the easeir it becomes.
    If it's a problem you've had for a long time, then see the other side of it. See that it's the worse its gonna get, and if you hold out, you will begin to see things differently.

Don't make tonight the night, you'll never know how much better things couldn't gotten tomorrow.

I've been wihout any hope. I thought this is it. 4 months suicidal NO improvement what's the point. But I held my stomach. I bit into my pillows as hard as I could because the pain was unberable. I closed my eyes and shaked, choked all night. Next morning, I was not ok, but I had survived. It didn't get worse. If you're at your worst, it can get better.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Isabelle,
    Can you share with us what is happening with you? Everyone at the forum have been where your at now. I speak from experience. I have dealt with this for fifteen years. The only reason I am still here is because of my daughter and grandauhter. I use them as a deterent to help keep me from going thru with my thoughts.
    Between them and alot of hard work with my therapist and my meds, I take it a day at a time. I was really down About two weeks a go and told eberyone I was done. Well they gave me some positive feed back, whitch I banked along with my other positive thoughts so I didn't do it.
    Don't get me wrong , in my case it never goes away. I have learned certain coping skills from my therapist. Are you in therapy, do you see a doc, are you on meds? When they get the right combination of meds to suit you then things don't look quite as bad. Please don't harm yourself. Why don't you give the forum a chance.
    I am an isolationist, I dont come out of my room much. A year ago I wouldn't come out at all. Because I have worked so hard, my therapist is always telling me how proud she is of me. Sometimes it's o.k. and other times I feel like she is blowing smoke. Well take care and I hope to see you around the forum!!!!:chopper:!!!
  9. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

hey sweetie

any chance we could talk , give it a go , it may not change things but it may mean it helps u to stay and try to work things through , talk here or come into chat everyone is really supportive . :hug:

love Jo xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.