Tonight's the night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fitzy, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Had enough to drink for this to seem like a good idea. My life is killing me slowly so I'm just going to speed it up.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Please don't. Whats going on right now for you hunni?
  3. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

hope you're okay :(
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i came here for the same reason you are here i know it hurts okay and your tired the fight is so hard some times i don't know how we go on but somehow you have to talk here all night call a friend call crisis but do it okay please do it
    i too will try to call someone i will try and i want you to try to call someone too hugs
  5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I hope you just got drunk and went to bed instead.

It would be better not drinking when you feel down, but I'm not judging as I get a little smashed myself now and again.

Hope your OK Fitzy - it is worth hanging on if only to see all this spirit of freedom spreads here to the UK from abroad. All we need is a long hot summer and we'll be the sane ones watching a mob gone mad.
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey Fitzy,

hope you are ok! :hug: :hug: :hug:
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing now fitzy?
    please don't give up..:pinkrose:
  8. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

PLEASE DON'T!!!!! VENT! VENT! VENT! Get it all out Hun... let people support you! Do something nice for yourself.... something thats a treat, that you REALLY love!
    I know words are so empty and God knows I am struggling too, but just know you are very special to me and loads of others on here and when I saw your post my heart was screaming!!

I so hope you're ok, P.M. me anytme if you wanna chat... I may be at a loss for words but have 2 ears and 2 shoulders so can listen loads...
    Keep safe Hun! Call someone get the meds changed... let them help you O.k.!!!

Lotsa love and hugs always
  9. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

Hi Fitzy, hope your doing okay and stay strong everyone hear will help you through what ever your going through. Please don't give up
  10. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I passed out drunk on the sofa and have woken up feeling cold sick and ache all over. Death still calls me but I'm too useless to even take my own life. I just feel like I'm at the bottom of a deep dark pit and I can't find my way out. It's too hard.
  11. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD! My heart was in my mouth when I saw this..

Please hon. you are doing SO well even if it doesn't seem it. You really are. Please keep fighting... I know it is SO hard for you right now, but you have an inner strength, and courage even if you don't see it within yourself. I see it. Please talk to people hon, vent, let it all out.. we care. I care about you.

Keep fighting hon.. please.

:hug: :wub: :cheekkiss: xx
  12. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Hey you....don't think you can go and piss off.....I need you! Where else am I going to get a PE's point of view and help with values and stupid ethics!!!Lol.

Seriously though....

What's going on? I know I am probably already telling you what you already know but if drinking is intensifying the feelings then you know you should be avoiding it.

Have you got anyone involved in your care etc at the moment?

13. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

@ Goldenpsych - being a PE is the thing I know I'm good at!!
    I have had a prety shitty day but I am now trying to sort out the practical stuff (money and housing) that has set me off.
    I see a psychiatrist on Monday - bit anxious about that but I am tired of my GP just repeating my script for anti-depressants. And they don't mix well with alcohol! Actually I'm quite pleased that I have cut down my alcohol use quite a bit. xx
  14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep reaching out okay to us here to your friends to your doctor but keep fighting okay please hugs to you
  15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

16. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

This forum is invaluable to me - to know I'm not alone and to feel supported. Thanks to all of you. xxxxxxx
  17. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Fitzy, I know people who work in housing and benefit advice so if you ever have any probs then let us know.

Glad you made it to the sofa - I get a little funky now and again with things I ought not to partake in but the 'poison' of choice has never overdosed anyone so if worse happens I'll crawl to the sofa.

A mate of mine is so far gone on the booze that he's started leaving his mark in local boozers - a damp patch that signifies his territorial wanderings.

Glad your still with us brother.

I hope that any future threads about 'tonight's the night' might entail a more cheerful event on the sofa.

Maybe you should change your football team also?
  18. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I've put my responses into the quote of yours that I have copied. I'm a bit squiffy right now and can't cope with technology!!!!!
  19. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey I'm glad that you are still here!

It seems like work stress is an element in how you feel.

Could you get disability benefits?
  20. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Tricky one - our fabulous (!) coalition government is trying to get as many people as possible off benefit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.