tonights the night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
time to admit i cant deal with this. i cant put up with this anymore. tonight im gona fix everything. im sorry for anyone on here who knew/liked me on here but im loosing my grip. its to late.
itl b painless and easy i assure you so dont worry or tell me itl hurt. its something i need to do. im sorry i wasnt strong enough.
please forgive me x

solutions

itl b painless and easy i assure you so dont worry or tell me itl hurt.
Wow, wrong. There is no painless and easy method that's also 100% reliable. Sorry to tell you, but whatever you're thinking of is going to risk causing you brain and/or organ damage, and maybe other health complications. Suicide's harder than most people give it credit for. And it really fucks you over once you fail.

What is causing you so much pain that you're determined to kill yourself?

LonerForever

Please don't do it. Think of the pain you'll leave behind. No one is going to forget you. You're a valued part of this community just like everyone else and we all need you to stay here.

Moon_Penguin

i lost me dad. i have no money. my relationship sucks. soon to have no home. cant find away out. feel like everything is like climbing a mountain. every step just aches. i feels stiff with erevy movement. il never get back up there. evrytime i get half way up another avalanche happens. then im left at the bottom crawling back up. theres no point. i either sit around at the bottom and wait. or just do it now.
thanks for the kind words but im sorry. il go to sleep and never wake with luck. thot he luck i have itl fail miserabley. but hey.... ya never know.... tonight could be the right night....

time to admit i cant deal with this. i cant put up with this anymore. tonight im gona fix everything. im sorry for anyone on here who knew/liked me on here but im loosing my grip. its to late.
itl b painless and easy i assure you so dont worry or tell me itl hurt. its something i need to do. im sorry i wasnt strong enough.
please forgive me x

awww..

hun, it's okay- i promise.

no dying

LonerForever

I'm sorry to hear those things. But come on, this is your life. Who knows what wonderful things you might achieve in the future. Please. Never should be the right time for the world to lose you. Everything has a way of sorting itself out including this. You need to keep surviving.

Please send me a PM or message me on MSN. Don't let it get the better of you. Keep fighting

Moon_Penguin

i dont want to keep fighting. ive fought long enough. i just dont have the will power anymore. everythings taken it out of me. i admit im a coward and running away from everything. i dont even want to try any more.

solutions

You know, you can always commit suicide, but is there a reason to do that today? Can you wait longer than that before making a decision?

Look, suicide is always an option for you, and it may be what you ultimately choose to do. But if you're going to try to kill yourself, give yourself a chance to look for solutions that do less damage.

What is hurting you more than anything else? What is it that comes to mind when you think of why you want to kill yourself?

LonerForever

How would you feel if that was a friend of yours? Would you really want to be the person who finds someone else dead? I'm begging you now. Please don't do it. Make sure you wake up tomorrow xx

Moon_Penguin

my best friends already doen it. 4 years ago now. but i cant stay around for people who never talk to me any more. people who cant b bothered with me since i moved. im sorry xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00