tonights the niight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Izziebabystar, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

tonight is the night i finaly succeed
    i know im going to hurt alot of you and im sorry
    baby, my gawjus bf ill alway be with you
    dont blame yourself
    ill be with anyone who needs me
    please dont forget me
    this is what i realy want
    im sorry for anything ive done wrong to any of you
    i realy am
    loves you all lots
    xxxx
    i know i can do this

2. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything stupid
    I was in the same situation, today im happy i servivde through it.
    1 Month ago i though i will jump off a bridge (sorry if i trigger), today im happy
    im here, im stable, i found a great therapist, im working on finding a job, and
    my parents are much more supportive.

From my own expiriance, when there is down, there is always up, but i takes time. Dont rush it, i know how painfull it can be, just let it be, tommorow it will be better, maybe not much, but at least a bit. Usualy after such falls the next day is always better.

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

don't do it izzie, this isnt the way hun, there are other choices to make.

please take a pause and think of those you will leave behind, think of your bf.
    i know you are at a real low tonite, talk it out with someone, your bf, the samaritains or the crisis team.
    please find the strength and courage to see the nite thru, take stock in the morning and choose a different path.

be safe :hug:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I don't know you at all Izzie and have no idea what has driven you to this but I really think you should reconsider what you are going to do. You obviously love your bf a lot and that love isn't something you should throw away. Hang on to it for the joy that there is in love. You say you will be always with him. That's true but in what way. If he loves you like you love him then you are going to be a hurt and pain that he will have to bear for the rest of his life. I know how it can all seem like it's just too much at times but please keep trying. There are loads of people here to help as you probably know. Don't give in. Wishing you all the best and hope you find a way to survive this.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do it Izzie. Please don't give up hope on life. You only get one shot and when you're dead, there is no coming back. :sad: :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Izzie,
    Don't do this! there is help out there to teach you to cope. I know because my therapist has helped keep me alive for the last three years. seek the help, don't give up. My therapist told me when I first started seeing her that I do't care about anything and that I have given up. She nailed right on the head.
    She convinced me to get a puppy because I will learn how to love again,because pets give you unconditional love. At first I asked myself why did I do this, now after the first month he started growing on me. Now I love him. She is so smart telling me to get a pup, who would have known?
    I will always be suicidal because other than the pup I have no one except family. I am not talking about a mate, I'm talking about friends that will stick with me thru good and bad.My daughter and grandaughter are moving back up north. I will end this hear because if I go any farther I will break the rules and give method. Take Care of Yourself!!~Joseph~

7. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

i couldnt do it
    i sat there all night
    trying
    but i couldnt do it
    whats wrong with me why cant i do it
    im usless i cant even do an easy thing like take my own life
    whats the point anymore

8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

It's not easy, it's one of the hardest decisions anyone can make, because it's something that can never be taken back.

Stay strong, there must be some part of you that wants to live.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Glad to hear that you're ok izzie. :hug:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Izzie, you and i both know that it is never easy to take ur own life. In most cases there is a large part of you that doesn't want to die, and the survival instinct will kick in. It's near to impossible to bypass that survivial instinct, making it very hard to succeed.
    Please don't try again. You have your bf, your bfs mum. I know things are hard with your family, but think of them, spend time with them. You always have me, your bf. Things will be ok hun.
    Text me if you need me anytime, you know i'm here for you.
    Love ya xxxx

11. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm glad you're still here Izzie! :hug:

12. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm glad you made it through the night. :hug: :hug:

13. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

thank god hun, your supposed to be here, we love you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.