Tonights thoughts

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sparky55313, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

I find myself in crisis right now. I cruised SF and then found my way to NAMI. Hoping I could at least spill my guts, I found they want $$$ to discuss my issues.
    Am I missing something here?
    I live on a monthly grant and a part time job. I have no credit cards to speak with NAMI. What the hell are they thinking?
    I was so very ready to throw myself into help. I know I need it and want it. I just can't go the hospital here. Its a very samll town and I have toured what hey call the pward. Its more of a jail. Steel bed and four walls.....and a blanket. It might be ok for those who can sleep. I seldom sleep.
    Now I wonder what options are left for myself. To help myself I need a credit card. To not help myself I only need time. I already have the means....same as last time....but I was caught and was not carried through.
    I know I will be here tomorow & the next day. I just need to blast my thoughts.
    Knowing my means and ridding myself of this life! Oh! How so easy and relaxing.....
    I want life but my thoughts scream otherwise!
    Somebody please tell me all can & will be alright?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I have a really stupid question. What's NAMI?

:hug: Here if you need anything. You can drop me a PM if you feel like talking. Please don't give up; you can make it through this, and you don't have to do it alone.

3. Sparky55313

Nami....alliance for mental health.. The link is on the bottom of the front page to SF.

4. WildCherry

Oops, sorry. That really WAS a stupid question, I've scrolled past that a million times and it didn't click in my brain when I read your post.

5. Sparky55313

Pretty wild, eh?.....lol

6. WildCherry

It really sucks that you have to pay in order to get help.

Can you talk to your doctor, see if he can recommend a counselor or therapist you could talk to?

Hope you'll keep talking here! I know it's not the same as talking to someone face-to-face, but it's something!

7. Sparky55313

Lollll.I live here in the frozen tundra. my therapist has missed 4 of my last 6 sessions.
    wild cherry? This is just a way awesome place you have here.
    I am not ready to retire just yet. But know SF keeps me going. Just any words from anybody keeps me going.
    Tonight I wil be ok.

8. WildCherry

Oooh, sounds like you really need to try and find a new therapist!!

Glad you'll be okay tonight. :arms: Always around if you want to talk or just need a friend.

9. Sparky55313

How you just put a big smile on may face! I will be ok tonight. I just worry so much about all the others here. Ijust wish I had a magic wand and could make everybody so happy in this space of time.
    TY for being here for me, WC. It is a Godsend to myself!

10. WildCherry

I know, I wish for the same thing ... to be able to take away all the sadness that everyone here is going through.

Will be here anytime you need to talk. :hug: And I'm glad to be able to put a smile on your face. You seem like a really nice person, and you deserve to smile.

11. Sparky55313

how now, at this time, I have tears of joy! Such a good thing! I know I will be ok tomorrow.
    i just need a freind for now...to express myself when I feel the need to. This is one of those moments.
    How I wish I could put myself into the world as you have!
    thanks for being here when I needed somebody.
    Now I am very much better.....knowing tomorrow will be just another day.
    Keep on truckin!......lol...you are such an awesome person!

12. WildCherry

I'm really glad you're feeling better. :D Sometimes it can really help just having someone to talk to, knowing someone cares and will listen. That's one thing I love about SF.

13. Sparky55313

i am doing good right now. All took was to be able to spill my feelings.
    TY SF!..doing such a wonderful job!
    And TY WC! You are the best!

14. Sparky55313

I am now so very relaxed!
    I know my time has come. Its time to do my method.
    Then sit back, relax and wait for what it is I take this journey.

15. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

oh. god.. sparky? wait, come back, i thought things were going well.. please come back and talk!

16. Sparky55313

Such a change of events after I posted this. All it took was for one person to get my attention.....then the manic high hit! Way cool!.....lol. I haven't had one of those in half a year or so.
    I am very ok today. In fact, I had a very good day.
    Just having communications with one person last night from SF was what I really needed.
    I also learned another very valuable lesson. Reach out when you need to!
    I am usually very reserved.
    Just reaching out last night put a perma grin on my face. I still wear it today.
    I am ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.