[tonite]

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LaArana, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaArana

LaArana New Member

Would you think that <Mod edit: please don't give details> on one dosage could pass you over? I was planning on popping them all then standing with a rope around my neck til i fell into slumber. Does this sound like a painful way to go:?: Xanax puts me in oblivion... and how id love to be set free

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2007
  2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

I think you'll vomit the majority of the Xanax up. Unfortunately you'll not be allowed to discuss this topic due to the nature of this forum (pro-life). I don't personally have a problem with discussing these topics, but it's not condoned on these boards.

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Well this is a pro life site so we won comment and or helping you how to end your life. Perhaps you let us know what it is that makes you feel so miserable, were here to support you
    :hug:
    Beret

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I don't have any idea what dosage you need but think about this? What happens if you don't slip into oblivion? If you fall short of your goal and you end up extremely damaged. And that is how you will spend the rest of your life. Certainly not free!! Try posting and chatting with some of the members here. There are a lot that only want to help you, and maybe they can show you a different way to reach the oblivion you seek without throwing everything else away.

(Sorry guys, had to put my 2 cents in again)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.