Too depressed to care...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BioHomocide, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel this way?

I've given up on trying to look good to people.

I've given up on arguing with others.

I've given up on fighting for myself.

I've given up on my health.

Depression just takes everything from me and I feel so heavy like I'm turning to stone. I just drag myself along pretending that I don't care about what people say about me or what people think about me but I think about it so much cause I do care. It's fucking pathetic when you care more about what other people think about you than you care about yourself.

It's a vicious cycle. I'm depressed because I hate myself so that leads me not to take care of myself and that leads to me being depressed because other people talk shit about me.

I'm so sick of people......I'm so sick of these superficial shit. I'm sick of being too depressed to care.

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im sick of waking up !
    im sick of work!
    im sick of home!
    im sick of washing!
    im sick of eating!
    im sick of taking pills that dont finish the job and yet less than an hour ago i was feeling fine now i just want out,
    so im with you biohomocide
    i just dont give a f**k!!!!!!

3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Get dressed and show up, anyway, hun. *hugs*

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

depression sux be yaself not for others but for you.You know how ya look you be proud of yourself not those tht expect b/s from ya.take care death is forever self esteem is grown and becomes a kick back to those tht thght less of you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.