Too frightened of life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TaylorCameron, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaylorCameron

TaylorCameron Member

I have a way out,but my gran is ill,and she needs me.I can't take the fear anymore.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. I think you are a considerate person to think about how this would effect your gran. One day, or minute at a time. Continue to find a way to get trough. For the sake of your gran. I am sorry there is so much fear. I live with lots of fear also. It is exhausting. I hope you will post a lot here. Getting support.

3. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Hi Taylor;

I am glad you posted. I have lived my whole life in fear, and in recent years it has become a lot worse. Can you talk about some of the things you fear? Knowing that other people understand what I am going through does lessen my fears a little.

Take care.

4. risky

risky New Member

This is good this is how it should be. Everything is easier when you break it down into chunks. So for now you're just living for your gran thats all you need to worry about.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps h un you can talk to your gran as i am sure hun she has so much experiance and will understand and try to help you hun. Hugs to you

6. Matrixcrypt

Matrixcrypt Active Member

I feel the same sometimes. Try talking to your gran

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Is the fear because your gran is ill? Or is there more fear than that? :hug:

8. TaylorCameron

TaylorCameron Member

Thanks for the considerate replies.I've lived with fear and suicidality for years,my gran only became ill recently.I have a painful medical condition,which makes everything seem worse.From a psychological standpoint,I fear pain,and feeling trapped.Like life is a massive cage,and death is the only escape.

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Taylor, I am so very sorry that you have a painful medical condition. I wish there was something you could take for the pain. Something that would really work. I know someone who I love very much, like a daughter, has an autoimmune condition that causes severe chronic pain. That combined with the pain of many huge surgeries has made pain unmanageable for her. But for some reason now, years later... and very unexpectedly, the pain is manageable !!!!

I hope that by some miracle there will be a way to manage your pain. I am sending you very gentle pain free hugs :hug: I hope you can keep that hope alive in your heart. The hope that soon something will come along to manage that pain. Sigh. I am so sorry for your pain

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.