too hard to be me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vapourdwarf, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vapourdwarf

vapourdwarf Active Member

i will probably be ignored but i must talk, i have lost everyone and the darkness is back i wish i didn't have to keep coming here but i don't know where to turn. i can't carry on it's too much i have no prospects no life, i wish i could end my suffering. One day i feel great and the next i can't cope WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? how do i carry on from here ? i drink to forget, i have no job therefore no purpose and i cry every day. As a man that is hard to admit but i willnot go to the doctors because they will tell me to pull myself together i don't want to put my wife through this so it is hard to end everything. what do i do??? I am lost
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Good doctors will not tell you to just pull yourself together. Your general physician may, but they are not trained in the mental health field. Contact an MHMR and see if they will provide you a screening. They can then evaluate your needs and get you into services. You should be able to qualify, if you're not working, under Medicaid or similar. Get involved with NAMI and see if they have weekly or monthly support groups. Peer support can be helpful.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You won't be ignored here!! Why do you feel like you've lost everyone, what's happened?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.