Too innocent?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Gergin, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

My unit is being deployed in the upcoming months can't really give out much information. I'm a bit excited cause I'll be finally able to get my service and tour stripes once I get back (They're basically just decorations you put on your dress blues telling everyone how many years you spent in service and how many months/years you spent deployed, kind of like a right of passage I suppose.) but I've really been thinking about one of my friends he's someone I cared deeply about (we went to basic and a.i.t together, we also bumped into each other when I was going to language school for the army.) but it's just he once told me I was too innocent for the army. I didn't understand it and still don't understand what he meant by that. I mean I'm very capable person, and throughout my military career every decision I made I can hear him say those words. It's been really bugging me.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry it's been bothering you. I hate when someone says something, and it sort of echoes in your head for a really long time. It's especially frustrating when you can't figure out exactly what was meant.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You have to be strong and try to forget an intone the comment. It should not stop from living your life. Be strong and try to live your life as you want to. Be safe and be strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.