Too Late for Help

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DownWithTheSickness, Sep 29, 2011.

1. DownWithTheSickness

DownWithTheSickness New Member

Few noticed me fading away, not even I. It's been happening for years, but I've pushed it to the back of my mind, let it slip by while my lifeline declines. I am alone, but I've only put it upon myself. Now I'm seeking out help, but I fear it's too late; one session a week but the pain is every day. Why did I hide for so long? Maybe I didn't want to see the truth: you never truly escape your past. I may have forgotten it, but my subconscious remains afflicted. That lonely child is still inside me, growing into an even lonelier adult, and it the fact remains that it's all my fault.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No not your fault hun not at all You just were not ready to face that child yet inside Now you are so i do hope with therapy you can face the past and heal that child okay inside hugs to you

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am not sure why you say it is your fault. Also, seeking help at anytime can be useful. Please continue, and know that it will take sometime, but the effort is worth it