too late to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

takencontrol

i have thought long and hard about this today but there is no option for me. ive tried so hard, fuck ive tried but its not working. i want so much to change my life and be content with what life has given me, but i cannot carry on like this. i have to go now.

Hey Brownie,

I'm sorry to hear you feeling low again, but you did say yourself you hnestly did want to change yourself, how has that gone?

Did something happen today to make you feel like this?

ace

It's not easy to change I know I've tried that many times down the years and have failed at it.I'm not saying you will fail at it or you have a number of chances until you can say that's it.I just wanted to say I understand you.

Socialman

Brownie. Life is tough. I've been trying to change too. I took swimming classes, but I keep running out of money and time to actually take the classes. I feel like I'm not learning anything or going where I want to go because of so many restrictions. I don't have the time or the money to do the things I want. My parents didn't have the time or the money to help me do the things I wanted back then. I know it hurts brownie. Changing is really hard. I'll keep trying. I don't give up easy.

BornFree

Oh Nooo..oo..oo :blub:

:console: You are lovely... PLEASE don't go....!!!

PM me if you'd like to...

You are not alone... and so many care about you.... words are not enough to make things better right now... but sending loads of love and cyber hugs across the miles...

VENT!!! VENT!!! VENT!!!! Get it all out...

Stay Safe and PLEASE Hang in there!

Lotsa love xxx

luka

everyone here is here to support, we're right behind you!

please tell us what happened

there is always a option, never take the easy way out, life gives you lemon, make some lemonade with some sugar on top =]

beachdawg

Brownie,

I am sorry you are feeling so bad. I feel that way myself. May I ask what kind of changes have you been trying to make? I know that sometimes I try to make too many changes to myself (all in the name of "self improvement" or some other moronic reason) at the same time. Then, I end up getting overwhelmed and make no progress and then frustration and depression set in. Are you perhaps trying to make too many changes or do too many things at once?

May I suggest taking some time for yourself? Nothing fancy. I know that sometimes works for me. Just a walk outside, even if it's cold. Or a day in a bookstore reading comic books and enjoying the strange looks people give me since I'm a 40 something man reading Batman comic books. And the even stranger glances I get after I leave a couple hours later after having read 20 comics and maybe buying one :) Well, anyway, that works for me sometimes..... not expensive, not fancy. Try to perhaps find your own thing. I call it "simple self-indulgence."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00