too little, too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear that. i also make excuses so i am not having to go to crowdet places or spend time with others. people get dissapointed and sometimes angry because they feel like they are not wanted by you anymore. it sucks, if only they would understand why we cant do those things.keep working on yourself buddy.i wish you all the best. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Wastingecho

thanks for the sentiment dutchman

the talking thing has just gotten worse

but that's ok now - it won't matter after tomorrow - no more talking needed then

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
You matter to other people. And I think in a way you may not even realize, you matter to yourself. Because since you've started posting here, you've really been trying to hold on. It hasn't been easy for you, and I know that. But you've really tried, and you've come a long way since the first day you posted here.

swimmergirl

the aloneness is agony, at least for me, there has to be a way to break out of it, at least I want you to find a way, because maybe if you do, then you can tell me how to do it and we will both feel better....no pressure! ha. But seriously, its exhausting and I dont want to give you any pep talks, but i do want you to live because you seem like a very decent human being, and you deserve better.

Wastingecho

apparently i can't even go get pizza without breaking down

i just want to curl up into a little ball and die right now

nobody this pathetic deserves to live

Wastingecho

could hardly even eat the damned pizza

my head is spinning, my eyes are burning, my chest aches with each deep breath

i just don't seem to have the strength to hld it together anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount