1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

too long

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kindtosnails, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

ug what the hell is wrong with me? I'm so frustrated and disappointed with myself its unbelievable. I think I set my date too far in advance, I don't want to wait that long anymore but stupidly haven't got what I need yet. So now I'm here missing uni again because I can't face it, wanting to take all the pills I have even though I know its not enough. Seem to have hurt the one person I didnt want to and it wasnt my intention but now can't take it back. I don't know what the point in this is..just want to leave today instead.

2. cant_go_on

cant_go_on Guest

i think you should stick around hun..sorry your having a hard time right now..mind telling me whats up?

3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

not really theres nothing anyone can do/say and im not asking to be stopped. im not going to go today because as i said i dont have enough..whether i take them anyway remains to be seen and to be honest i think i know the answer to that one. meh. just need to decide whether to just get what i need anyway. whats the point sticking around waiting when i could do it sooner? hmm..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.