Too Many Emotions *trig*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

There was an incident last week...A young woman jumped off a bridge in an attempted suicide. She ended up landing on a grass verge but was still injured. She survived enough to run away from hospital only a few days later...This story has triggered me because that's an idea I have had in my head for a while..I keep trying to ignore it but I don't actually want to. I would make sure it works because I am so sick of life. It's just taking away all the good people I know and love and living all the abusive bastards fine and well. I can't stand living with the memories I have, as well as one of my abusers. And I can't afford to move out and the council won't help me. Yay for being a fucking adult..

I said I would be strong for my other half but it's like he won't even let me in on his feelings..And no one is there for me..Also for no apparant reason a long term friend has decided to bascially ignore me. We had a strong relationship at one point, I nearly trusted her with all of my darkest feelings.. I am so fucking glad I didn't. What have I ever done to her, except buy her many presents, visit her when she was really ill and do her many favours... Oh wait...I was being fucking used...GRRRRR!!

I started to SH again today because it was the only thing that would calm me down before work...Now that my other half has a new job and we don't work in the same place, it will be easier for me to hide it. (And yes I have to hide it as he just doesn't understand, and I can't seem to make him)

So I am sat here in the dark and quiet just wanting everything to be over..I am damned if I live and damned if I die so I might as well just choose the one I want.
  2. bck

bck Active Member

I completely understand. I'm sorry you are feeling this way..... I hate this.
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Yeah :( I hate it too...When I was seriously ill in July a part of me wished to never get better...but then a part of me said to fight, if only for my other half. But I don't know if that's reason enough anymore, especially now I will be seeing him less...
  4. BlueSky

BlueSky Member

I just wanted to say I am sorry you are going through this. These feelings definitely aren't fun, but just know you are never alone. There are always people out there who care.
    Also, I really like your profile picture... :joyous:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.