Too much depression to cope (Hoping for few replies)

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by shub11, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Hi all,

of late I have been suffering too much depression (genuine reasons for that)..

I am working for a meager salary away from home ...with no hope for future ....I am away from my friends and my family ..I have no girlfriend and no friends and i have no hope making either...

I do not know what to do with my life .....depression is too much ...and most importantly I feel there is no hope.....Money is so important in this capitalist society and i do not have it ..

I consulted a doctor and he just ripped me off such high cost i feel I cant afford a medic ... and in my country there is no help on mental disorders from government ...

I know it cant be cured by posting here but a few replies would be appreciated . Most importantly if someone can tell me how to overcome this lack of money mania in my life ...

2. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I wish I could tell you how to solve the money problem, because I am in the same sinking boat. Was notified today that my financial aid was canceled, and now I must find a way to pay for school this upcoming summer, and find a job to do so. It is funny how doctors and others in the health field tell you all the time that they want to help you.......that is if you have the money to give them. Just hang in there something will work out somehow. At least that is what I keep telling myself. If I really believe it, now that is a different story.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Anyway of getting hold of your family hun or perhaps it is time to return home where you can get some supports to help you hugs

4. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

I do not know why we human have made money so important ..for everything in life u need money ..for home for food for love u need money .... I have observed in my life that the greatest undoing in my life is my lack of self confidence. I may be average in talent but certainly below par in self confidence due to which I m not able to succeed in life ...any remedies for that a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.