Too much for one person

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Tons of health problems alot of pain. But most recently

I had some dental work and 6+ weeks later I have edema of my face it's noticeable and who knows it may never go away. The left side of my jaw has receeded. I look totally screwed up. On top of things I can feel irritation from the area that has swelling so I can't not think about it.

I've had 3 months of tons of health problems. The most recent ones seem to be the last straw. I have made some bad desicions much more then the average person yet at the same time I have pretty much the worst luck possible.

On top of this I have burning and stinging tingeling irritations around my mouth, extreme fatigue, headaches, muscle aches, joint cramps, broken capillaries, red skin facial skin, acne, a crooked red nose.

I keep obsessing about how I should have canceled that appointment as I was worried about a allergy to the dental material from one of my older fillings(due to the other sensations I was feeling although they were improving). I go in the lady sticks 2 q-tips in there I try to explain things to her. The dentist tells me the swollen gland and irritation is probably just a salivary gland on a nerve..

I'm starting to realize things won't change I'm in so much physical irritation and pain I can't even do the things that I enjoy. My life is a tragedy, especially the last 3 months I wish I didn't feel this way physically and have my appearance detoriotate.

I'm at my breaking point, my enjoyment of life has become so little my anxiety has gone through the roof. Really I just want my old life back where i didn't feel so bad physically. But that isn't possible I can worry about the past and the little things that turned so horribly wrong but the reality of the situaitiion is that I'ms screwed...

Honestly no one will really miss me my parents do love me but I'm a finincial and emotional burden(emotional more recently with how bad I've been feeling physically).

I hope all of you can overcome your demons. I'm not sure this physical pain is overcomeable hence why I'm ready to die, theres no reason for me to live except to be miserable...

2. LightInTheDarkestNight

No one?

I'm tired like 24/7 this is such a nightmare I never knew life could get this bad. I just worry all the time because I can't escape my physical irritation... and it could have been avoided by not getting the dental work or not doing a bunch of other things..

3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I am with you on the pain and regrets, I am with you 100%, at least you have a functioning dick I think, that is my #1 thing wrong with me that my dick isnt functioning at 100% thanks to an injury

But I have plenty of other problems and plenty of regrets on how they were caused and I understand EXACTLY what you are saying on how it could have been avoided, that is basically all I think about outside of being miserable, how these fluke things could have been avoided if I just had done things differently

And did your dentist do something wrong, could you have a lawsuit for pain and suffering?

What do your doctors say as far as the pain, is that something you have to live with

4. LightInTheDarkestNight

Your right a do have a functioning dick which is something I should be grateful for. It's not going to much use with my self confidence being in the drain and me being so anxious because of my facial symptoms that I don't go out, and enjoy myself..

they think it's something autoimmune actually.. I have been having heart palpitations. They gave me a high dose of prednisone and it got worse actually. It made me really anxious insomnia, crazy insane rapid irregular heart palpitations. I was feeling palipations in my face that were in tune with my pulse it was strange. lthough after 5 hours of not being able to sleep I did feel sligthly better facial irritation wise, but even then I dunno, with side effects like that you're supposed to report it to your doc right away...

I hate how I always feel my face the left side it's like light stinging and prickling. and then all the skin redness around my mouth and the, burning and stining on my lower lip..

Honestly though I don't deserve this one bit, so many people have done worse things like raped girls or shot people and they feel "human". Obviously I have made mistakes who hasn't I'm no saint I don't claim to be. Most of my mistakes were due to not thinking about the consquences of my actions like doing so many drugs when I was young, cheating on a GF etc, being insecure looking for satisfaction in other places, being open about my mistakes.

I man up to my mistakes I'm open and honest about it all which may have been why I got in this prediciment. Telling the people in the hopsital about hwo I actually felt, when I should have just shut up. Some things are better left unsaid

I wake up and my legs ache my face feels sorta funny, extreme fatigue, joint pains... then when I get up it's more facial irritation damnit and it's mostly the left side that bugs me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.