Too Much Heartache

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NeverHappy, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeverHappy

NeverHappy Well-Known Member

So many psychological disorders. So many traumatic events in my life. Why get up to face the world when nothing in it brings me any happiness?
    I'm beyond help and there is no remedy for my condition.

I've walked this lonely road for too long. It's leading nowhere.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can relate. I am an isolationist. I have no feedback from any one except here at the forum. I have no social skills, no interest in being confronted by others. So I stay in my bedroom for the last 15 years. I also wake up and say shit I am still here. I have my thoughts on suicide and I have a plan! The difference is I am not trying anything right now. I had a couple close calls here recently. I'm not in the best of health, over the last 15 years I haven't gotten any exercise, smoke like a freight train, have heart problems, and more... I have grown accustom to being alone. I have my puppy and my computer that is all I need!! You can find a good therapist, you just need to decide what you want out of them. There are good ones and there are those who are only interested in the money. Once you learn coping skills it helps in your thinking process. Good luck and I hope to see you around the forum...:chopper:...
  3. NeverHappy

It's not the same. I'm irreperably warped and nothing I do makes me feel any happier. Severe depression and suicidal tendencies are rampant on both sides of my family. I can only think that something is inherently wrong with me and that I'm incapable of experiencing happiness. Suicide seems the eventual inevitable outcome of my worthless existence.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thats why you need a therapist! Depression is a bitch!! just give therapy a good honest try and see if it doesn't start to help you stay level!! As far as clients here on the forum, we stand behind you!! Keep talking to us and letting us know what is going on with you?? In return we will give advice to you and support. If you don't want to talk on the forum then PM one of us or enter the chat room and talk to others there. We want you to be Safe!!!Talk to you later..:chopper:..
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You can only think there is something inherently wrong with you? Hun have you been to a doctor and had yourself professionally looked at? Are you on any meds or see a pdoc or therapist. If not and you have mental health issues from both sides of the family, I beg you to do this. I'm bipolar. It will always be a part of me but there are meds that help. I understand the feelings of being out of control and the severe loneliness. I ask myself the exact same question morning after morning. I've had far too many unsuccessful attempts. My life is shit and it is affecting not only me but my 4 children. I want it to stop! But tomorrow I'll be here yet again, just trying to help anyone I can anyway I can. I can honestly say that this forum, the friends I have made here and my efforts at trying to help others is the only thing keeping me going right now. Hang on and please let the people here help and support you through the shit.
  6. NeverHappy

They will just recommend that I am institutionalised. Everyone I know realises that I'm insane.

I have nothing else to say, so these few words from Freddie Mercury's last song before his death will suffice.

I've walked too long in this lonely lane
    I've had enough of this same old game
    I'm a man of the world and they say that I'm strong
    But my heart is heavy and my hope is gone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.