Too Much Of A Coward

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by akjack, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akjack

akjack Member

I think about suicide constantly. I think about ways how I could kill myself, <mod edit: *sparkle* : methods>.

I think i'm too much of a coward that involves anything with too much pain or something that won't kill me instantly. For example, <mod edit: *sparkle* : methods> would be extremely painful. I doubt I would have to the courage to do something like that. Also, if I somehow did, I'm scared that since I wouldn't die instantly I would have a panic attack knowing of my impending expiration.

<mod edit *sparkle* : methods>. I ended up driving home in shame again.

<mod edit: *sparkle* methods>

If I don't have the courage to kill myself that way I doubt I would have the balls to do it any other way.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

akjack it sounds like a part of you doesn't want to die...if you did you would have went ahead and hit that wall...
    I have read of people survivng gunshot wounds to the head and being brain damaged after...not a good thing to try..
    I hope you can reach out for some help and spend your time trying to improve your life....
    do you want to talk about why you want to end it all?
    I read somewhere it takes more courage to stay than it does to go....
  3. akjack

akjack Member

I think it takes a lot more courage to commit suicide IMO. The human brain has gone through millions of years of evolutionary hard wiring to maintain survival at any cost. To commit suicide overrides everything in your body. It takes a lot of determination.

Unfortunately though I'm a complete coward.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums akjack!! Suicide attempts aren't 100% guaranteed to work.. You can really screw yourself up..I'm glad you are a coward when it comes to attempting..Have you sought out help?? Therapy is a good way to help fight these urges.. They will teach you coping skills..Please stay safe and seek the help.. We are here for you so keep talking...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.