too much of not enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sam197, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam197

sam197 Member

hello all

im new to this board... not really done this before...

ive had suicidal feelings for years, and now it really feels as though my thoughts will come into fruition...

i am going to do this. i just don't know how yet...

i am crying to myself constantly. 24/7...

i don't know how to do this, im sorry... as i said, new to all of this

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Ok welcome Sam, many here share your pain, and understand it.
    Stick around, make some posts, maybe listen a little. Have you seen your doctor?
    I am often around, please message me if you want to talk.
  3. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

Hey Sam,

I'm going through the same problems.
    Talking about it helps, i'm hear to help you if you need a listening ear.
    It's not good to bottle everything up inside.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Sam and welcome...can you tell us what is going on and what brought you to this place? I am sure there are many ppl here who can relate...welcome again and so glad you posted...J
  5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi Sam and welcome to the forum.
    We're all been where you are and its a horrible place to be. There are ways to get out of that place and the first step is to start talking...or typing since this is an online forum. Tell us about yourself, what has made you feel this way? Have you ever seen a doctor or had any kind of diagnosis?
    If you don't feel comfortable talking about this in a forum then please feel free to pm me.
    Try to stay strong, you will get through this and we're all here to help
  6. sam197

sam197 Member

thanks everyone...
    i have been diagnosed with depression and been treated for around 7 years...
    have tried overdosing a couple of times and its never worked..
    and on christmas night, a couple of days ago, i tried to take as many valium and wine/vodka to knock me out and strung my neck with a scarf to my bed to fall asleep
    i woke up... and im pretty sure i will be trying again but cannot at the moment as i have my daughter staying with me... she has to sleep in the same bed as me
    i am alot of things but i am not that cruel that she could wake up and find me like that, no way...

i cant see any other way for me... this will be it and soon...

my job i hate... my ex who i still love is with someone else... pressure from every angle of my life is just pushing me and pushing me...

i do appreciate your support people and will talk with you all until the end
  7. sam197

sam197 Member

thanks for your replies
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sam, What has brought you to this point..Life is a bitch but we must push our way thru this shit..Think about your daughter.. Do you want her to live knowing you killed yourself.. The damage done will be irresverible.Have you tried therapy?? it takes time but they start makeing since eventually..Why not give it a try..
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sam, please don't kill yourself hon. Your daughter needs you in her life. Do you want to scar your daughter for life? Because that is exactly what you will be doing if you kill yourself. She will grow up thinking that she was the cause of your death. Please don't do this to yourself. Get help before it's too late. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.