too much pressure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShatteredMind, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShatteredMind

ShatteredMind Member

Am finding things hard at the moment ...last night i wasnted to certin non food items that could kill me if i did phoned my mental health team but they told me to call a crisis line witch i did twice ifrst time they told me to get an app for the phone that would help me with my breathing
    second time i left a message for them to get back to me but i fell asleep before they called back when they did my husband told them i was sleeping
    the problem is that am renewing my disability benefits and i have to go to an interview for it am scared ill say something wrong and i will not get the money we need that money to live my husband dont work as he is my full time carer
    we get no money it will be my fault

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Ellam, when is your interview?

3. ShatteredMind

ShatteredMind Member

Thursday at 9 am

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry you feel so bad over this. The same thing happens to me when ever there's an issue... so I think I understand how you feel.

I am happy you didn't hurt yourself, despite not getting the help you needed at the time. And I hope you can still hold on.
    Can you call your mental health team again and say you need a talk about this still? Preferably before you get into crisis mode again.

Could a member of the mental health team (sorry I'm not sure how it all works, so forgive me if that's now how it works...) but could one of them go to the interview with you? They will be on your side and could help you say the things needed.
    If not, what about the husband?

Please don't hurt yourself. You can get through this!

5. ShatteredMind

ShatteredMind Member

was going to do something bad my husband stopped me
    ...he shouted at me ...like i need to be shout at helps
    want to be gone ...dont mean that i dont love my husband

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2016
  6. ThePhantomLady

Could you get rid of these methods?

Please call the crisis line and get help.

Things will be okay, but right now you need to take care of yourself and get through this!

7. ShatteredMind

ShatteredMind Member

i called the crisis team but they told me to call a crisis line i have left a message but no one gotten back to me i think they at
    are busy

8. ThePhantomLady

Please hang in there, if you have to call again, alternatively, get yourself to a hospital if you don't trust yourself

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Ellam. Sounds like you're really anxious right now, which I think anyone would feel. Having a review does not automatically mean they will take away your benefits. Natural enough to worry, though. I agree with ThePhantomLady that if you're scared you might hurt yourself, get to the hospital. Be safe. Know that lots of people do care!

10. ShatteredMind

ShatteredMind Member

i had to wait until today at 4 pm to go to the crisis center , went there and it was a Indian women who said me being transgender is a phase and that my husband is pushing me to have a night there ...i am so pissed off now i have no where i can go for help because of this women
    i dont evening know if i can make a complaint about her just left me feeling worse plus this will make me want to hurt myself even more

MY FAULT

11. ShatteredMind

ShatteredMind Member

12. ThePhantomLady

It is not your fault, and that woman should be ashamed of herself for saying such things! I think you should report her.

Could you get to a hospital and get help there?

13. ShatteredMind

ShatteredMind Member

I got the person who filled in my PIP questionare to call them and it got postponed util the 18th of may i can get someone to come with me and my husband
    on the 18th i have to meet them soon ...feeling less stressed now but still scared

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.