Too much suffering for 56 years without any happiness!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SnowFallenAngel, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

Far too much misery without any happiness for 5 decades. Have to admit some of us are just meant to fail, while others always win and have such good lives. I suppose then that the world has to be a balance. Life just gets worse every day, month, year.........had enough! Am so done and tired of it all.
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you are suffering.

but i'm proud of you for holding out so long- that's great. keep going...
  3. RenoBill

RenoBill Active Member

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering. I'm 56, and feeling pretty much the same way. You're right, some seem to just sail along happily, while others of us tend to drag along the bottom. I can't offer any advice, just letting you know I understand. I too have had enough!
  4. RenoBill

RenoBill Active Member

I also will end it before I become mentally or physically incapacitated. I watched my stepmom waste away in an assisted living dump. I'm not going there.
  5. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

sorry to read some of you guys write depressing things. I am not religious and I really do not believe in God but I agree with the religious folks on this attitude towards life and death. I believe that we all should strive to be happy. If we think about death this means we are depressed. We should cure depression by appropriate means. Best way to deal with depression is to have friends or relatives who really care about us.

I normally do not write here because when I write I tend to visit this site more to see how people respond to my posts. I should be visiting this site less.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.