Too much to fast?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by absolution, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I lost 23 pounds in like 4 that to much to fast? :unsure: i feel great tho :D
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How is that possible? :blink:

I'd say the weighing scales are wrong tbh!
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I didnt eat at all :blink: and maybe lol
  4. Petal

I'd imagine most of it would be water weight, either way.. you need to get help hun. That is so unhealthy, it'll damage your body, :(

Look at it this way.. you didn't gain 20-something lbs in one week, its not going to come off in a week. You need to do it the healthy way :hug:
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:( maybe if i just start eating? I mean what help is there? 23 pounds is really that bad? :unsure: :hug:
  6. Petal

23 lbs in 4 days?! hell yeah! You could be really dehydrated too :|
    start eating hun and focus on getting professional help :hug:
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:blink: ok im freaked out now...i thought it was a good gonna go eat something
  8. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

of course its a bad thing sweetie :hug: I know it may seem great that you've lost the weight but humans are not meant to just stop eating and even then , thats alot you've lost... I agree with *music* maybe its more water weight as that is easier to drop...
    Either way, not eating is not healthy, make sure your get some good food (full of vitamins and minerals that you've been missing out on) in you and make sure you are hydrated. Don't eat too much at once though, little and often is best especially when yo haven't been eating.

There are much better and healthier ways to loose weight :hug:

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I havent only not been eating..ive been doing other stuff that i dont really feel i can mention that i think played a part in it :(
    :hug: im kinda scared but happy at the same time :(
  10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

do you have an eating disorder? or do you think you're developing one?

i love your avatar btw :smile:
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

nah i just really wasnt hungry tbh and like i was experimenting with drugs and stuffs :( :hug:

12. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Aww hun, please take it from me..stay away from drugs. They really make things worse. That is unhealthy weight loss. I struggle with weight issues too and have most of my life. I know it feels good to see numbers on a scale drop but that is all they are, just numbers. What really feels good is doing something proactive and knowing you are being kind to your body. Healthy weight loss is about 1-2 pounds per week sweetie. :hug:
  13. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

well... you're not supposed to *not* eat.
    It is possible that all of that weight was just the crap that was flushed out of your system in those days that you didn't eat (if you were drinking alot, at least; perhaps your intestines were cleansed out?)

You really should start eating again though. Stick to healthy stuff; green leafies, nuts - and drink lots and lots.
  14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I just feel like a total fat ass and wanted to lose weight...and my friend told me that some drugs help and that she had some so yeah :unsure: but yeah im a bit freaked ill start eating again...and in healthy ways... :hug: thanks guys....
  15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh my Sam....this post really worried me......
    I hope you've chucked those drugs out and started eating again.....
    :hug: :wub:
  16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im sorry i didnt mean to worry anyone...i was really happy :D i didnt know it was that bad :( :hug: :wub:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.