too much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Giovanni2, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giovanni2

Giovanni2 New Member

no money for college, no support from parents, getting kicked out of the house, no job, 18 more days of high school, clueless, no money, constant arguments

loving girlfriend
  2. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

I see your having some similar troubles to mine, about college. There are grants and funding every where you just have to look, check with your consoler at school. I've been out of school now for 3 years and believe me its a good idea to go to school. 5.15 an hour will cut it but its ruff. thats really sad about your parents, what happened? Right now i'd say just start lookin for a job, they suck but money is money. But it looks like you got one great thing going, having the loving girlfriend. Just hold on to her and talk to, I know sometimes I even talk things out with mine about school, and jobs.

Post back soon

later man :biggrin:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear of all that is going on for you right now. As was mentioned there are grants and financial help available for college if you are willing to spend the time searching for them and filling out the necessary paperwork. As for you parents, that is sad, but you can survive it. You need to look for work to hold you over. You may have to settle for minimum wage until you can find something better. I know it can all be quite frightening. I wish you luck. Keep us posted so we know how you are doing. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.