Too Much...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by candarian, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candarian

candarian New Member

I lost my only brother in the beginning of 2009 2 uncles and my grandmother, before the year was out my mother would be taken from me.

On Feb 12th 2010 my Wife and daughter were killed in a automobile accident

In a matter of 10 months anything and everthing I ever cared about was taken from me,it's like kicking someone when there down over and over again.

It would of been easier on me had they all died at once saving me the pain of having to grieve one after the other,as it stands I am left with no healing time reflection or anything for myself.

I am left feeling bitter and UNBEARABLY HEARTBROKEN and just lonely because I miss my friends,my familly,my daughter.

People will say live on in their memory,it's their memory that haunts me daily.

Time does not heal all wounds

What happened to me was just too much too fast.

Every minute of every day I think about them.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Oh God. Words just feel so meaningless. I'm so very deeply sorry for all your losses.

Grief is a horrible thing to go through, let alone over and over and being faced with another one before you have dealt with the first.

It's very easy to say live on in their memory, but it can be so hard to do when you are in the depths of grief.

Have you looked into any therapy? Or support groups for people who have lost the people you have lost, or lost under the circumstances you have lost?

Do you think talking about [any of/all] these people might help you?
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your much grief to cope with...
    scums suggestion of therapy is a good idea.....I find grief counceling very helpful....
    I hope you'll find support on this forum also...
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your are so right just too much grief sadness pain to handle on your own. You need professional help to get you through all this. Please try to reach out and get some for yourself please. Don't try to do this alone it is too hard. With support you will gain new ways of helping you deal with it all. I am glad you reached out here lots of support and care here keep reaching out okay
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I m so sorry for all the tragic events you have had to face. You havent had a chance to grieve yet. I agree with the other members. You need to talk to a professional and or a support group. For some sort of peace please. And yes you can post here as much as you need or like. Let us help anyway we can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.