Too Much!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I need help. These are three words i do not want to say, but right now i feel that it has come to it.

Tonight, my suicidal thoughts are intensifying and i want to die.

It is too much. I have been deciding whether to self-harm or just ingest something. They're all bad choices, but i can't keep going.
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey Oceans, what has caused these thoughts, they are just thoughts you know, I have them everyday :( and sometimes they get on top of us and we cannot cope. Suicide is not the answer, can I ask what has triggered this? :hug:
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi Oceans,
    I am so very sorry you feel so bad. I just said a pryaer for you and hope you do the same.There is nothing wrong about asking for help. I think it is a sign of strength. I know many who didnt and their lives were wasted and ruined.
    When I was very young I resisted help and it took many years from me and that didnt have to be so hard. Pride can be a very bad thing!!!!

PLEASE tell us the whole story of how you got to feel this way. We want to know so we can help and offer suggestions and hope to you.

Why are you feling this way???? Give us all your pain and unhappiness and well give you love and care in return.

Dint self harm!!!! PLEASE I beg you dont. DONT ingest anything bad either.PLEASE . We CAN and WILL help I promise. Just relax and had all of the things that bother you over to us and lets us help you get those things out of your life forever. I send my love and prayers....

Please write me,

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you are feeling overwhelmed and not able to cope can you call someone you therapist your doctor a friend someone to talk too. SH and OD they are not going to change anything for you except hurt you more i hope you can come back here and just talk on chat even stay safe okay go to sleep for awhile go for long walk listen to music go for a ride just distract you from hurting you okay then if nothing works call crisis okay they will talk to you they will helpl you over the pain.
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Stop fighting this fight alone. You are never alone my friend, and once you realize that the better. Those nasty thoughts are as they feel, and they are attacking your very soul. Alone they are hard to fend off, I know, but you are not alone to fight this fight. Open your mind to the spiritual possibilites out there, and allow help to come in. Blessings..
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope you are feeling better oceans. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.