too much

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cortez, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I am in so much pain and so angry that I can't even talk, I can't even move. I can only feel.

What the fuck am I still doing alive in 2011? in this fuckin world, with these fuckin people.
  2. victor

victor Account Closed

what happened brother? sorry didnt see ur email before coz it went to spam n im on da phone so i dont see it unless i check manualy. whats up, what happened?
  3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low today, did something happen to trigger you? Or make you feel like this? We are hear if you need someone to talk to take care :hug:
  4. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I am nobody. Everyone I knew has shunned me. No one gives a shit. I have no one to talk to, and if someone listen's they will dislike me, reject me and shun me like the rest of them.

I don't know what to do. Every minute that I'm awake is torture. I can't sleep for ever, unless I kill myself.

I don't know how much more I can take before I snap.
  5. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

This loneliness is brutal. The isolation is killing. When I am not at work I sit here on my computer all day and talk to no one, no human interaction whatssoever. Then when I go to work I still talk to no one, I feel too shitty and worthless to say anything. It hurts, the pain that I feel is excruciating, it's paralyzing, the anger, the hate, the jealousy, the worthlessness, it's all too much. It leaves me hopeless and by myself like I have always been. Things always end up like myself.
  6. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Nobody gives a shit like always.
  7. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hello! I give a shit. What's going on?
  8. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I care too.
    Why are you feeling so isolated? What sort of job do you have where no one talks to you?
    What is making you so angry?
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I can relate cortez, don't end your life..try and change it.
  10. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I feel angry because no one likes me, people ignore and reject me constantly. I am jealous of people for being happy, having friends, being beautiful in every way, while I am not.
  11. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I work part time as a driver.
  12. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Okay, I can see that would be very isolating. What do you listen to when you drive? Do you listen to the radio or music?
  13. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

The issue isn't really my job, it's being around people and communicating with people. I actually like driving, it's the only time I feel relaxed and at ease. I feel more isolated when I am around people if you know what I mean.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.