too sad...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can barely function anymore..every moment of every day, all i can think of is killing myself..the urges are getting uncontrollable and i started SHing again..it is too much. and then hiding it all from everyone and work...i cant do this...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun it is so hard to hide the sadness for too long Please hun reach out for help now ok before you go even deeper Talk to someone your doctor tell them hun the thoughts are back and you need help now hugs

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you have sick leave that you can take? there may be a way for you to get better, but it sounds like you will have to get some help. the link in my sig might help

hope that things can get better soon!

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

there is no way, im ok with this. i know ppl around me will never fully understand but the pain i am in has drove me to this. when i leave tomrrow i wont be coming back. thank you to everyone here that has helped me. stay strong and succeed where i failed.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that you can check into a hospital or otherwise find a way to pull through this. I think there is still a way you can overcome this. Whatever you decide, I wish you peace.

<3

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one can fully understand your pain hun but you so you know it is time to go to hospital ok reach out until that pain subsides some get help hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.