Too sick to keep living

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sunniey, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunniey

Sunniey New Member

I've been psychically ill since 2006 and after several years of treatment, since 2009, I've yet to go into remission or get any relief from the symptoms (horrible pain, chills, migraines, anxiety.. The list is too long to complete here) despite pain and anxiety meds. I was forced to stop all pain and anxiety meds and am now a wreck. The only thing keeping me from commuting suicide is the thought of the sadness it would cause my mom and boyfriend.. And it sounds dumb but every time I look at my dog I don't want to leave him either. But I cannot face the rest of my life in pain from a disease that is usually treatable. I feel like a complete burden financially and emotionally to everyone close to me, which is few bc I have lost touch with almost all of my friends bc this illness is so isolating. I'm just ready to give up and I know exactly how I will do it. As much as I want to die I don't want to make my mom cry. But I cry all day every day. I don't remember the last time I was truly happy.

2. Corey1221

Corey1221 Active Member

Hi there, I don't like unanswered posts on message boards. I don't know your entire story but I understand life is very tough for you right now. I don't have physical illnesses but I suffer from very unpleasant OCD which tends to ruin my life. It prevents me from experiencing the moment to have good memories or positive times. We're different in this but we both want to find the escape from our pains. I understand not liking that you would cause pain to others not no longer going on but I understand if you do you could have to live with the pain yourself the rest of your life too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.