too skinny?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kateD, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kateD

kateD New Member

a year or so ago my boyfriend told me i wasnt skinny and kept talking about his ex who e was still friends with at the time who was anorexic. i felt i didnt match up to her so even tho i wasnt fat i still lost a lot of weight and became very skinny and now i hate the way i look cuz im very tall but i cant seem to put back on any weight, i dunno wat to do
  2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

If your boyfriend is putting you down like that and comparing you to his ex he does not deserve you in the slightest. You're better than that, and you deserve better than that. Are you still with him now?
  3. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I hope I dont get in trouble for saying this but.. If its weight gain you want try some protien shakes.. My uncle was tall and very skinny. He badly wanted to gain weight and when eating didnt do the trick he done protien shakes and gained what he wanted..Hes happy with his body now.
  4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Your boyfriend sounds like a piece of shit if he was comparing you to his anorexic girlfriend. Eat healthy and get plenty of exercise and you will be perfect. Tell him I said to go eat a bowl of dicks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.