too too too much stress for this tired old lady

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, Nov 13, 2007.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I wonder when I'm going to have a breakdown. I don't know how I manage to get thru each day, and each is worse than the previous one. The youngest kid (15) is making me question my existance. WHy do I keep on going when it's all for nothing? The conflict is unbearable. My sleep is filled with the strangest most uncomfortable dreams and I wake up too early and can't get back to sleep. I can't take any more. When is this strife and mess going to end?

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

:sad: :sad: I'm sorry hun.. :hug: It's not for nothing though. :no: You have your kids- there's your something. :yes: :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You get through each day because you are an amazingly strong woman. Your youngest has been a handful for a very long time. Please do not let her define you. It is not all for nothing for you to continue on. What about your grandbabies? Your other children? All the animals you provide a safe haven for, no matter the abuse they have suffered in the past? I could go on and on forever. You make a difference in the lives of many. Take the time to do something nice for yourself. YOU DESERVE IT. :hug:
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Please stay strong hun, and know youre a wonderful person.
    Beret xx