Too weak

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Laini, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laini

Laini Member

There's nothing wrong with me. There's no reason to feel the way I do.
    I've never had anything bad happen to me, not really.

The things "normal" people just deal with I can't.
    The only logical answer is I'm just not good enough.

The people around me must be disappointed in me, I'm nothing but a burden.
    I'm fed up hoping the pills and the therpay will change anything cos they don't, they won't.

I've always been too scared to try anything but that fear gets smaller as each day goes by.
    Nothing can be worse than this pointless existence.

*Sigh* This might be in the wrong forum
    Can't even get that right.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way :( have you thought of seeking professional help? even if no trauma happened, you can still get help....sometimes we do have trauma in our lives but we think that it isn't...

why do you feel that way? what has been happening in your life that make you feel down?
  3. Laini

Laini Member

I am recieving professional help, I have done for a few years now. Nothing has changed though.
    Sometimes things get better but I always end up back here.

What's been happening? That's just it, I don't know.
    I've had relationships go bad, I've been out of work for a while but this is the kind of thing that happens to everyone.
    Everyone else picks themselves up and moves on, I can't.

And I feel angry. I don't get angry but right now I just want to be as horrible to people as I can.
    Maybe cos I hurt I want others to hurt too.
    I dunno.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

it took me like 7 years to be better...this year I decided to go out into the world, to force myself to do stuff, but my anxiety sometimes gets the best of's important not to give up even when you just feel like nothing is going good...

I have a lot of anger in me...about a lot of things which comes out through dreams, and other stuff....

I have seen a psychiatrist for like 7 years and before that I was in therapy since I was 15 which makes it 15 years total in I had enough of talking to strangers but I try to go out and do stuff I like and not bother wether others like it or not...I am tired of paying attention and be careful for others...

so all of that to say I totally understand :) keep hanging in there...and really, do stuff you like
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.