Too young...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lone_walker, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member 14 years old, posting a thread on forums specifically for those in crisis of suicide etc.
    Since i was about 11 i've always thought of ending my own life. I've never been in a serious relationship...or even a relationship ever. And i'm always thinking that it's either because im no good for anyone in the world, or the world just dosen't agree with me. I've rarely had a good laugh, my friends try to cheer me up when they see me feeling down, but it just never works. I wouldn't mind even a small bit of relief.

But how? i've been told i should get in a relationship. but don't find it life is just a waste.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hiya :)

Welcome to SF.

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Who is telling you that you should be in a relationship? Is this something YOU truly want and believe would help you? :hug:

Sometimes we have to find ourselves and know (or have a better idea of) who WE are before relationships work. What would make you happier in life and enable you to enjoy things a bit more? Are there things that you want to do that you could perhaps try?

I hope that you find the forum useful - there are always plenty of people about who are happy to chat if you need

Ellie :hug:
  3. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

i do want to be in a relationship, to be honest i need someone to love me :mellow: but i can never manage to try it....p.s. thnx
  4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

your only 14, just enjoy your freedom while it's there.
  5. Lyse

Lyse Guest

I'm almost twice your age and still have never physically been with anyone. I found a person on this forum that I thought was my true love but she broke up with me (despite still deeply loving me -_-) to please her father and follow his wishes. My time in this world probably is coming to an end, but you have a lot of time left, still... wait for your true love instead of getting into a relationship and maybe losing your virginity to the wrong person in the process. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I've been needing true love SO bad since I was around twenty, and my need has only grown stronger and stronger as time has passed, and at almost 28 I still have lived without it. It really is horrible but at least it's infinitely better than ending up losing your virginity to the wrong person.
  6. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

You'll be fine my friend. You've still got a lot of time, especially given how young you are. I know its hard to hear (I've been there myself), but thats how it is.

Besides, as people get older they have a much easier time finding others. I know its tough but don't give up hope! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk more about it. I've been there, so I'd be happy to help if I can.
  7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you are a very talented writer..we talked in chat.. you were great to chat to ...i am much older than you and you are a smart person
    don't give up on the relationship thing esp at only 14.. concentrate on yourself, your writing and your friendships. someone will come along ;) especially as you are so bright and easy to talk to. i hope this site helps you x
  8. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I know your all trying to help me here, it's what i came on this site for :smile:
    I was never going to go and lose my virginity at this age, so don't worry about that.
    But what i also want to know is; apart from smoking, taking drugs, or therapy. How do i get my old life back?

P.S. Thanks soli =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.