took a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night I was very suicidal and I went over to a canal near my house at about 1 in the morning with the intention of jumping in. I stood there for about an hour but I chickened out and went home. A few people have killed themselves in this canal over the last few years and I really wish I could be the next one but I just don't have the guts.

deferred dream

I am so glad you came here today to tell us about that, that you didn't do it. We are always here to listen, please come here if you ever feel that way again. I'm really glad you didn't do it.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Clig, Can you tell us what drove you to this point.. I tried drowning when I was thieteen.. I live in florida and didn't want to become gator bait so I fought to the surface.. Jumping in the canal is the wrong thing to do.. You need to seek out professional help..Suicide is not the answer.. No one knows what is on the otherside,..

it's just a combination of things but I won't go into it I have been depressed for years but sometimes it's really bad like last night. I only posted about it because I wanted to get it off my chest

deferred dream

Clig - That's totally fine if you don't want to go into details. Just know that this is why we're here, to listen, if you ever do feel the need to go into it. I'm also chronically depressed, so I've dealt with lots of various painful feelings, including suicidal feelings quite often. I'm really glad you didn't do it.

Dave_N

Banned Member
I'm glad to hear that you didnt jump into that canal Clig and I hope that you don't go back there. Keep trying to improve things. And please don't give up. Keep posting if you would like to get more stuff off your chest. :hug:

I'm so glad you didn't jump clig. We are here for you if you ever feel like going into more detail. I understand the need to get it off your chest. We care =).

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm glad you're still with us. It take more courage to stay alive imo. please keep posting if it helps :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00