Toonkate

Scum

I belong to another forum, and someone on that forum made a post saying that Toonkate died today.

Apparently she ODed.

She was a member here so I just thought I should post incase anyone knew her.

I think the person who posted it on the other forum is a reliable source, I hope she is because I do not want to tell people this if it is not true, but I feel I have to.

Sorry to be the one to tell you all this :(

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I knew toonkate from the other forum as well. I hope it really is not true, but as you say the possibility exists. Thank you for thinking of us and letting us know what you had heard.

painfulbliss

what website was it that u guys heard this from? cause i knew her and i cant believe that would happen. so please tell me u guys got false info.

Scum

The person on the forum that I heard it from was a good friend of hers.

I hope I too am giving you false info, in a weird way and I certainly hope she is alive, but everything that I have seen points to the fact that this person who posted on another forum knew her well and is telling the truth :(

A

Aquariamethystea

Oh no! I hope she is okay. Toonkate had setup a test site on her site for me months ago, which helped me learn how to create forums. She has been a friend of mine for several months, so I hope she will be well.

Scum

Guys, I think we need to be realistic, the person that declared the news on the other forum has put an RIP Kate thing in her sig.

I'm not sure how it could not be true, unless someone is lying/confused/misinformed right at the start of the chain.

We will probably never get anymore info about this than what I have seen so I think we have to accept it as truth unless Kate turns up at some point.

Sorry

Kate was one of my best friends I mean we would stay up much of the night just chatting trying to give each other strength to go on another day. I flew upto Newcastle to be with her in one of her worst states. The likelihood of this being true is very high as last time I spoke she had made me aware of a very strong desire to risk it and take another potentially fatal overdose. Also the last text message I received further adds to the weight of the reality of this. I contacted the hospital but as I am not a relative I can not get confirmations. I am not a member of Safeforum as I rarely post on forums any way I do know Claire is a good friend of Kates and I would ask that she could get in contact with me please as I really need to know if my friend is at peace. If you post at safe forum please pass this message further on because for my own sanity sake I need to know thank you.

My email is [email protected] I will leave my MSN on all day in the Hopes that Claire will contact me. Thank you

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00