ToonKate

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Adam, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

Well Kate a lot has happened since you made your choice. With out you I am now very alone with no one but people here to talk too. The last thing you asked of me was to finish therapy and I have done so. Its resulted in some positive realizations and it has certainly given me insight into things. But it has not got rid of the entirely numb empty feeling, I am more of a cynic now than ever and my thoughts are in that dark place again and I just feel lost with out you, not even the simple things give me pleasure any more. It all means nothing and no matter how hard I try to force it to mean something it just doesn't.

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so sorry Adam. I am glad that you finished therapy and gained some insight. Kate would be proud of you for that. Know that I am here for you when you need to talk. PM me and I will get back with you as soon as I can. You are in my thoughts hun. :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

5. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

Toonkate, I can feel you are watching over us in Heaven. Although I am strongly against suicide, I believe you made the choice to finally escape from the pains and sufferings you couldn't escape for 20-something yrs. We are not robots. We certainly believe in hope, future and hard work to keep fighting through battles. But when it is so long of a battle with no hope of turnaround, we don't even know what to do anymore.
    We miss you deeply and can't wait to be reunited with you again. When that time comes, we will all be together, enjoy life and have good times without having to worry about miseries and tortures we endured in current world.
    You might no longer be with us. But we will continue to appreciate your spritual presence on SF.
    We shall meet each other some day. Take care.

-Hank-

6. That was a very beautifully written post, Hank. :hug: