Tooooo Much to deal with

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Evanesce, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Life is revolting. Too many things happening too much going on. Can cope with emotions and pain anymore. I'm so sick of being like this. Even the simple tasks in life are too hard for me. Struggling with even the thought of going to the dentist on friday and that is on top of everything else. I really feel like I want out of this. Can't do it anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do know what you are talking about...I had trouble even brushing my teeth or changing the TV channels...too much effort required...have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling? Please do not feel that you have to deal with this alone. Consult your doctor and advocate for your care

3. Evanesce

Thanks and yes I have, waiting for an apt for diagnosis in february. Other than that I get told to wait.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

February? Why would it take so long? And is there anything that can be done to move that appointment up?

5. Evanesce

Apt is to see a Rhuematologist, to see if they can find a diagnosis, probably fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue or both. The date for it is on the 14th Feb, and no they can't move it forward, it's at a place that services most of the north island of new zealand, so it is in great need. New Zealand runs on mostly a public health system, so that is a relatively short wait. There is not much else that can be done before than as my gp can't give me anything else and I can't afford to go private. Finding things really hard lately, last few weeks have been a lot worse. Have a lot of stress in my life lately and that just makes it worse. Having to see the dentist (free apt as I couldn't afford my usual one) which I had to get special funding for, and he did a bad job last week on fillings. This week I have to get two teeth out and 5 filling to complete work and I have no confidence in him. No choice for low income earner. Life sucks for my right now (sorry for swearing).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.