Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey......I don't know what to do. I don't even know what to write on here. I don't know whether to cry or not. I don't know who to talk to. I don't know how to cope. All I know is that in stuck in a pit of darkness despair and anger and I can't take it anymore. I just can't do it. Oh god please help me. I'm so fucking lonely.

2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

i love you
    b ecasue i know what its like to be lonely to the point where there no hope of anythign else being good again

im kate

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: What's going on, what's got you feeling this way?

4. shane86

shane86 Banned Member

I too feel your pain on a daily basis. Feel free to pm me anytime.

5. I don't know......everything should be fine...my life is going fine for the first time in a long time but I feel so cold and alone. I feel isolated when I see friends making plans with other friends. I know that they have lives of their own but it gets to me. I feel excluded and shunned and then I hate myself for pitying myself and it goes on and on......I truly feel like there is no one. My names Kevin.

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

hi kevin. you can be alone amongst alot of people.
    most of us are.
    hjave you spoken to your dr

7. Yea.....I'm on a scrip for Prozac and I've tried a lot of other meds. Nothing works. I self medicate with booze cigarettes and weed. Short term happiness is better than none at all

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

did you mention to the doc that you self medicate? maybe that's why the pills don't work properly? idk..just a thought...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.